It’s been a while, but we’re back with massage chairs comparison, discussing the functions and capabilities of the models available in our product range. This time we take a look at two massage chairs that most frequently compete with each other when exchanging a chair for a new model as part of the Exchange for a New Model programme. Customers are faced with a choice: a classic, cheaper model or a brand new model with innovative features. We’ve described the differences in the following article to make the choice a little easier.
The advantages of the Massaggio Eccellente 2 Pro over the Conveniente
The Massaggio Eccellente 2 massage chair is a unique model that combines a number of the most essential, technologically advanced massage functions with beautiful design. Check out the details below:
- SL-shape – the massaging arms in the Massaggio Eccellente 2 Pro chair move along a specially developed linear guide which follows the natural curvature of the spine. Their range covers the entire length of the back from the neck, through buttocks to thighs. Massaggio Conveniente does not have the SL-shape function – the massage is performed from the neck to the loins..
- Zero Gravity – arranges the body in the Zero Gravity position, considered to be the most comfortable for massage, where after lowering the backrest the knees rise to the height of the heart, which makes the massage even more pleasant, intensive and a little more precise. Massaggio Conveniente also reclines, but only to a horizontal – lying position.
- Roller foot massage – The Massaggio Eccellente 2 also features a relaxing roller foot massage, which intensively massages the feet from the sole, bringing lightness and relief. The system is further supported by airbags that aim at taking away muscle tension. In the Massaggio Conveniente, two airbags are used to massage the feet, pressing the foot from above and another airbag is placed under the foot.
- Heating – this is definitely one of the most enjoyable features. The backrest of the massage chair is heated with infrared rays up to 40 degrees C., which increases comfort and pleasure coming from the massage. In Massaggio Conveniente this function is not present.
- Magnetotherapy – a function, which affects the area of legs and hands, improves cellular regeneration and overall condition of the cells.
Advantages of the Massaggio Conveniente over Eccellente 2 Pro
Massaggio Conveniente is pure classic at its best. This model has everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable massage. Its advantage over Massaggio Eccellente 2 Pro is of course the price, but it also boasts a few distinguishing features worth paying attention to:
- Automatic programme – body stretching – resembling morning stretching, a very relaxing and pleasant feature that relaxes the muscles, awakens and provides you with energy for the day. Stretching is also available in the Massaggio Eccellente 2 Pro, but it is focused mainly on the lower parts of the body.
- Remote control also in Polish – extremely easy to use and simple to read remote control facilitates the control of the massage chair. In the Massaggio Eccellente the selection of programmes and individual functions is done by means of an intuitive remote control in English.
When choosing the most suitable massage chair model, it’s worth taking a look at the colour palette available. The Massaggio Eccellente 2 Pro is available in three versions: beige, black and caramel-mahogany, while the Conveniente comes only in champagne shade.
We hope that the above information will prove helpful when comparing massage chairs and deciding on a particular model. You can find detailed descriptions of the individual functions of each chair on the Massaggio Eccellente 2 Pro and Massaggio Conveniente respective product pages. And if you have any further questions after reading, feel free to contact us.