Our blog has recently featured comparisons of our regular chairs with their improved successors, which have only recently been introduced into our product range. This time, though, we’re comparing two of the most popular new models, which began to compete for customer attention shortly after their premiere. Massaggio Esclusivo 2 and Massaggio Eccellente 2 (also the Pro version) are two advanced models that differ in terms of price, appearance and the available colour combinations, however there are actually more differences than that. Find out more about it in the article below.
Advantages of Massaggio Esclusivo 2 over Eccellente 2
The Massaggio Esclusivo 2 massage chair is the next version of our best-selling model that has been refreshed and expanded with a number of additional, innovative features, which results in greater and more relaxing opportunities for relaxation. Let’s have a look at the details:
- Zero Wall – although this function does not influence the delivered massage directly, it is one of the greatest advantages of the Massaggio Esclusivo 2. Zero Wall allows you to move the chair practically up against the wall, and it will automatically move away when reclining. In contrast, the Eccellente 2 model does not offer this feature and therefore at least 25 cm of free space must be maintained behind the chair in order for it to unfold freely.
- Calf kneading massage – this unique functionality is being introduced not only in this model, but throughout the entire product range for the first time. The calf kneading massage is performed using airbags that move in a pre-programmed manner, consequently stimulating circulation and relieving muscle tension. Massaggio Eccellente 2 chair uses standard airbags for massaging the calves.
- More massage possibilities – Massaggio Esclusivo 2 offers 8 automatic programmes, i.e. a few more than Eccellente 2, which allows for a greater massage variety. Moreover, the higher model gives us the possibility to configure and save two individual massage programmes. Massaggio Eccellente does not offer such an option.
- The automatic body stretch programme – it is one of these additional automatic programmes aimed at stretching the body, exceptionally pleasant function reminiscent of morning stretch. Thanks to special positioning of the backrest and footrest and the movement of airbags and massaging arms, the chair gently stretches the muscles of both the back and legs. Massaggio Eccellente 2 also features the stretching function, but it focuses on the lower body.
- 3 levels of heating temperature – Massaggio Esclusivo 2 provides us with the possibility of adjusting the temperature of heating in three levels. Whereas in Eccellente 2 there is only one level of heating we can enjoy.
- In addition:
- Built-in speakers with 3D sound system, allowing you to play your favourite music straight from your device via Bluetooth
- Handy control panel enables quick and convenient change of basic functions
- English voice control – another convenient way to control the operation of the massage chair. You can easily change the programme and other chair settings using your voice.
- Air ionizer – contributes to the saturation of air with negative oxygen ions, which improve air quality and enhance relaxation
Advantages of Massaggio Eccellente 2 over Esclusivo 2
Again, as in other similar cases, the only advantage of the older model was its price. This is also true here, but there is one more difference to be mentioned that may not play a huge role in the quality of the massage, but it is there nonetheless:
- A wider range of magnetotherapy – the gentle effect of the magnetic field, which aids cell regeneration, covers the hand and leg area. In contrast, the Esclusivo 2 model limits magnetotherapy to the hands area.
Finally, it is worth comparing the colour palette of the models described. Massaggio Esclusivo 2 is available in two versions: ecru and graphite-brown. Massaggio Eccellente 2 has one colour version: black.
We hope that the above list will prove helpful when comparing massage chairs and choosing the right model. Detailed descriptions of all features and functionalities of each model can be found on the respective product page: Massaggio Esclusivo 2 and Massaggio Eccellente 2 (or Pro version). And if you have any additional questions after reading, feel free to contact us.