Here at Rest Lords, we pay great attention to the reliability of each massage chair. At every stage, from the production order to delivery, we control their quality with the aim of ensuring long-lasting operation.
Each massage chair is covered by a standard warranty period, during which we guarantee the smooth operation of the massage chairs on offer. As per European Union law, the standard protection period is 24 months from the date of issue of the warranty card.
To handle the few service calls, we maintain our own professional service team, which is expertly trained and equipped with a whole database of tools and components to help you repair your massage chair. In the event of a fault during the warranty period, the service team verifies the fault and sends the relevant part with video instructions for self-replacement.
Out-of-warranty service and repairs
We take great care of all our massage chairs, which is why we provide an out-of-warranty service after the standard warranty period. The service is carried out in a manner similar to the standard warranty service.
Model warranty card
MASSAGE CHAIR WARRANTY CARD
Limited liability company REST LORDS sp. z o.o. (Guarantor) with its registered office in Olsztyn, Poland, at Tarasa Szewczenki 7 /11, 10-274 Olsztyn, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Olsztyn 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000780982, holding the following Tax ID (NIP) 7393926470 and National Business Registry Number (REGON) 383085620, guarantees the proper operation of the massage chair for 12 or 24 months by default, and in the case of the extended warranty also for a longer period, provided that the warranty period is in each case specified in detail in the purchase document issued by the Guarantor (invoice / receipt). Any defects of the massage chair found within the guarantee period shall be repaired free of charge in the territory of the Republic of Poland by an authorised service provider according to the rules specified below:
- The warranty card is valid only with the proof of purchase of the massage chair.
- The warranty period is counted from the date of delivery of the ordered massage chair to the User.
- In matters not covered by this Warranty Card, the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 The Civil Code and the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer rights and other generally applicable laws shall apply.
- The warranty is effective on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
Requesting a repair
- Reporting a defect in a massage chair and requesting a repair must be done immediately, but no later than 30 days after the defect has occurred.
- The defect must be reported using the repair service request form found at restlords.com/en/service-request/
Performance of the repair
- Guarantor reserves the right to carry out the repair on site or at its own headquarters, in which case the transport shall be carried out at the expense of the Guarantor.
- The authorized service provider will carry out the repair within 21 days (working days), starting from the date of notification of repair in accordance with item 6.
- The standard or extended warranty covers only the use of the massage chair up to 8 hours per day.
- The warranty does not cover:
- defects caused by mechanical damage to the equipment caused by the User,
- defects caused by external factors beyond the Manufacturer’s control,
- defects and damage to the equipment resulting from: inconsistent with the user’s manual or improper storage or maintenance; unauthorized repairs, alterations or structural changes made by the user or other unauthorized persons; deterioration of the product quality caused by the natural wear and tear process, such as abrasion of the outer shell of the product, scratches, etc.
- This warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend Buyer’s rights under the statutory warranty for defects in sold goods.