At Rest Lords, we attach great importance to the reliability of each massage chair. At each stage, from production order to receipt, we control their quality, aiming to ensure long-term use.
STANDARD WARRANTY FOR PHYSICAL PERSONS
Each massage chair is covered by the standard warranty period, during which we secure the smooth operation of the massage seats, by making a free service with access to you. The period of standard protection in the case of consumer sales, that is for the benefit of the household, lasts in accordance with the law in force in Poland, i.e. 24 months from the date of issuing the warranty card.
EXTENDED GUARANTEE PERIOD
Our offer also includes the option of extending the standard warranty period even up to 5 years on terms identical to the standard warranty period.
- The cost of extending the standard warranty for all massage chairs is 750 zł / per year
* The standard warranty period applies to the use of a massage chair for a maximum of 5 hours a day. This time allows you to take 20 sessions of a 15-minute massage, it is definitely enough time for a family of six.
GUARANTEE OF "BUSINESS" TYPE FOR COMPANIES
In order to secure the free service of massage seats used for commercial purposes or assuming intensive work, sold for business purposes, the period of the Business type is in accordance with the Polish law, ie 12 months from the date of issuing the warranty card.
EXTENDED GUARANTEE PERIOD
In the case of business-like guarantees, as with the standard guarantee for individuals, it is possible to purchase an additional warranty period of up to 3 years. Thanks to the appropriate protection of our massage chairs, it is not necessary to order additional service inspections during the protection period.
- The cost of extending the Business Guarantee by one year is 1500 zł
- The cost of extending the Business Guarantee by two years is 3500 zł
SERVICE AND REPAIR AFTER GUARANTEE PERIOD
We take care of all our massage seats, therefore after a standard or even extended warranty period, we provide post-warranty service. The service is carried out in the same way as during the standard warranty, only in this case, before the arrival of the service technician, we confirm the cost of its performance.
To secure a few service requests, we maintain our own professional and mobile service team that professionally trained and equipped with the entire database of tools and components provides service throughout the country. & nbsp; During the warranty period we provide free of charge service with access to you . In the event of a fault, the service team arrives at a pre-arranged time and performs a complete repair on site.
If you have any problems with your armchair:
- Model Warranty Card
Rest Lords Sp. z o.o., Tarasa Szewczenki 7 lok. 11, 10-274 Olsztyn, Tax ID [NIP] 7393926470 guarantees efficient operation of the equipment for the period of ... months, starting from the date of issue of the warranty card. Defects revealed during this period shall be repaired free of charge on the territory of the Republic of Poland by an authorized service centre in accordance with the following rules:
- The warranty card is only valid with proof of purchase.
- In matters not covered by this Warranty Card, the relevant provisions shall apply:
- Civil Code in case of sale to a business,
- Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2019,134, uniform text, as amended), in case of consumer sales.
- The notification should be made immediately, no later than 30 days from the date of discovery of a defect.
- The notification should be submitted via the service notification form available at restlords.com/serwis
Performance of repair services:
- The Guarantor reserves the right to carry out repairs on site, at the User's premises or in its own facility, with the transport cost being borne by the Guarantor.
- Authorized service centre will carry out the repair within 21 days (working days), counted from the date of notification of the repair in accordance with point 4.
- The standard warranty covers the use of the massage chair up to 8 hours per day only.
- The warranty does not cover:
- defects caused by mechanical damage to the equipment caused by the User,
- damage caused by external factors that are beyond the control of the Manufacturer,
- defects and damages of the equipment resulting from: inappropriate use or non-compliance with the user's manual, storage or maintenance instructions; unauthorized repairs, alterations or structural changes made by the User or other unauthorized persons; deterioration of the product quality due to natural wear and tear, e.g. abrasion of the product's external coating, scratches, etc.
- In the event of an unjustified request for the repair service, including activities excluded under the warranty (see items 7 and 8), the User shall cover the costs of the repair service in the amount of PLN 500 gross (five hundred PLN 0/100).
We recommend to read:
Which massage chair to choose?
On what to actually pay attention to, wanting to choose a massage chair
Massage chair in company costs
Can the value of the massage chair be settled in the company's costs?