We have recently introduced new products in our portfolio, so today we are returning to our series of comparisons. This time two top tier models by the Massaggio brand are the first to face our insight. Both are distinguished by their futuristic design and a whole range of additional, innovative features that will make you feel even more relaxed. What do they have in common and what are the differences between them? You will find out all about that and more in the following article.
The advantage of the Massaggio Stravagante 2 massage chair over Esclusivo 2
Massaggio Stravagante 2 is the chair with the greatest number of “the most” features so it is going to be the largest and the most functionally advanced, which will translate into the greatest relaxation potential. Let’s go into details:
- 3D massage system – in standard chairs, the massaging arms move up, down and sideways, but thanks to this system also in the third plane, i.e. forwards and backwards, moving closer in the lumbar section, and further away in the thoracic section, and all this is done with utmost precision, on the basis of properly scanned spine line. This system also allows us to adjust the intensity of the massage, which means that the pressure level can be adjusted to individual needs. In this case, the 3D mechanism has been equipped not with 2, as used to be the case in the past, but with 4 massaging arms, as in Massaggio Esclusivo 2 – although there the massage is carried out in two planes, which is the 2D system.
- Thanks to such a sophisticated 3D mechanism Stravagante 2 offers additional 11 massage techniques instead of 5 techniques available in Esclusivo 2.
- The most complex airbag massaging system – the Stravagante 2 sees airbags placed almost everywhere :-). The Esclusivo 2 lacks airbags at the waist, at the thighs and in the seat, but the arms, forearms, calves and feet are fully covered.
- The back and calves are heated – the massage chair warms the back and additionally the calves using carbon fibre as a source of infrared radiation. The Esclusivo 2 provides heating only to the back.
- An automatically adjustable footrest, which adapts to your height by mechanically extending with precise sensitivity – you don’t need to put any effort into it. Additionally, this mechanism will gently stretch the calf muscles during the massage. With Esclusivo 2 on the other hand, it is possible to extend the footrest, but manually, using the power of your own legs.
- Customised adjustment of the chair – although Stravagante 2 impresses with its size (it is by far our largest chair), it’s possible to adjust it to your body. The adjustment of the arm massager, the position of the airbag, the extension of the footrest or the scanner makes it easier to use the chair and ensure a comfortable position even for shorter users. Esclusivo 2 also offers a wide range of adjustments, but the arm massager remains in a fixed position..
… purely practical, subjective point of view of the author – Stravagante 2 offers quite an intensive experience, so it will be appreciated by those looking for an exceptionally strong and effective massage.
The advantage of the Massaggio Esclusivo 2 massage chair over Stravagante 2
The price is not only the factor contributing to the benefit of Esclusivo 2, but also a number of features that may determine the choice of this model.
- Innovative calf compression massage – available for the first time across the entire product range, not only in the Esclusivo 2. It is performed by the already well-established airbags, but with a mechanism that moves them properly, thus providing an intensive, kneading massage. The outcome – effective stimulation of circulation and elimination of calf muscle tensions. In the Stravagante chair, calves are massaged by standard airbags.
- There are 3 levels of heating temperature regulation, in this model you can regulate the heat that you feel on your back, reaching 40 ℃ in the top level. The Stravagante 2 offers only one level of heating – just 40℃.
Looking for differences between these models, it is also worth noting the foot massager – as in Stravagante 2, also in Esclusivo 2 the foot massage is performed using massage rollers. However, in Esclusivo 2 we have three pairs of massage rollers at our disposal, and in the higher model there are two pairs, but in a more complex configuration. Technologically, these are two different solutions with a similar level of sophistication, providing a slightly different experience of the massage, but it is not possible to explicitly state which one is better – it is a matter of individual preferences.
It is also worthwhile to look at the colour combinations available. For some people, information about the colour palette may be one of great significance. So Stravagante 2 comes in graphite and cream-graphite versions, while Esclusivo 2 can be delivered in brown-graphite or ecru-white.
We hope that this article will serve as an excellent guide when comparing massage chairs and making a decision on the perfect model. You can read about all the features and functions of a given model on the Massaggio Stravagante 2 and Massaggio Esclusivo 2 product pages. If you found any of the above models interesting or if you have any additional questions while reading, feel free to contact us.