You need help
in choosing an armchair?
ENTER PHONE NUMBER
We will call you back and help you!
In the eleventh episode of our vlog we continue to compare the functions and capabilities of individual massage chairs. In one of the previous episodes, we have addressed the topic of compact Massaggio models and the differences between them. Now is the time to cover some of the more sophisticated massage chairs. In this episode Paweł presents each model in detail, discusses its functions and shows how it differs from other massage chairs.
– Paweł, you’ve talked about the differences between the more compact models under the Massaggio brand, but there are probably even more when it comes to the advanced ones.
– es, we have four more advanced massage chairs under the Massaggio brand and of course they come with newer features and more of them, so in a minute I’ll also show you the differences between them. What these chairs have in common is that they all already have a foot massager. This means that the feet are already being massaged in them, and additional massage functions may also be available – e.g. shoulders and forearms. What’s important is that all of them are equipped with the massaging arms, all of them scan the spine line and all of them recline. These are the features they share, but to show all the differences, let’s start with Massaggio Conveniente. Let’s start with this model. The way it works makes it a marker, a zero level, to which we’ll compare the other models. This chair massages mainly with massaging arms from the neck, along the entire spine line down to the lumbar region. Here, this massager works in such a basic way. There are airbags that massage the shoulders, forearms, calves and feet, where the massager ensures regular muscle contraction. There’s also vibrating massage inside the seat and there’s an interesting automatic program, one of five, that includes stretching and it allows us to stretch our back and the muscles of our thighs.
Now let’s move on to a chair that is technologically way more advanced. This is Massaggio Eccellente. There are actually four main differences compared to Conveniente. And it’s primarily the massage range, that is, the L-shape technology, which allows to extend the linear massage guide and it runs from the neck, along the entire line of the spine to the buttocks. Conveniente massages only to the lumbar region. This one, on the other hand, has an extended linear guide and it’s the L-shape technology – the first difference in this chair. The second one is the way of reclining. This one reclines to the Zero Gravity position – a comfortable position to relieve the muscles around the spine. Conveniente reclines to a straight lying position. And there goes the second difference. The third thing is the heating. In this chair, we have a mat that warms the back. It’s an Infrared mat which raises the temperature to 40 °C. It makes the massage more pleasant and relaxes the muscles. The fourth difference is more of an ergonomic nature. This difference is called Zero Wall. It allows us to move the chair fully to the wall, because when reclining, it’ll move away from the wall, which will save us a little bit of space compared to its predecessor, which needs about 45-50 cm of free space behind it.
– Foot massage stays the same?
– Very similar. There are airbags that press the foot, here, to the acupressure pad, and in Conveniente to another airbag that massages the foot from below. That’s one difference between these chairs. The second is that we have stretching in that model, but not in this one, unfortunately. Identically, in this model we have airbags massaging the shoulders, but not in this one. However, these four functions make Eccellente a technologically superior model that offers more potential. Moving on, we have the Massaggio Esclusivo model. And here – let’s look at the differences between these two models. There are three. First of all, we have the massage range and this L-shape with an even greater range, that is, the massage is carried out from the neck, along the entire line of the spine to practically the thighs. Conveniente provides massage more or less to the lumbar area, Eccellente to the upper parts of the buttocks, and Esclusivo can actually massage you under the thighs. And this is the first difference. The second thing is the foot roller massage, meaning an additional foot massage, apart from those airbags that press the foot to the base, here we have the massage rollers that rub the foot from the sole in a very pleasant, comfortable way. And these are two functions that improve the quality of massage and comfort in this armchair considerably. The third difference is the airbags that return in the Esclusivo and massage our shoulders. These are the main three differences between these two seats.
– The biggest one probably differs even more, it’s easy to see it’s more complex.
– Yes, definitely, above all, more sophisticated, so it is capable of massaging taller people, that is, practically up to 1.95. In terms of size, it’s more or less noticeable, that it’s the largest among our chairs and it’s also sophisticated in the sense that it has many more functionalities. This model contains the most of these capabilities out of all Massaggio massage chairs. The first difference between these two models is the massage performed by the massaging arms, namely the 3D massage. Here we have a massage that covers bigger area, fits better the line of the spine, provides better contact between the massaging arms and the muscles at the spine. That’s the first thing. The second is a more elaborate foot massager. Here we have a closed foot massager, which additionally massages the toes at the front and has a calf massager. So here we have this more advanced element. Moving on, to the third difference, it has more airbags, which are located in the thighs and in the seat, in the backrest, in the arms and forearms. Therefore there are significantly more airbags, so the comfort of the massage performed by them is of much better quality. The fourth important difference is the stretching of the body. In this model, the automatic stretching program makes a comeback. On the other hand, there are three minor functions, less important, but also in place. Here we have an air ionizer, which means that negative oxygen ions are coming out of these outlets – it has a relaxing effect. There is also magnetotherapy in the leg circuit and additionally the chair can be connected to the phone, thanks to which we can also control the chair and enjoy our favourite relaxing music.
Another difference between the two armchairs is, apart from all the advantages I’ve mentioned, one more thing Esclusivo has, and in Stravagante, unfortunately, we don’t see it anymore, namely the L-shape, which works practically under the thighs. Here the linear guide is the longest due to the L-shape. Here the massage ends near the upper parts of the buttocks. These are the main differences. Those are more or less the functions of the massage chairs and the differences between them. Naturally, you will find it all on our website. In the comparison engine you can list all the functions and compare the chairs, but the blog also contains articles that compare one chair to another and accurately contrast all their functions. I also invite you to our website, full of useful information.
Massage chair in your living room, bedroom, study? Each of these rooms will be perfectly suitable. But what if the rooms at your disposal are rather small? Read on to find out what to consider when buying a chair to fully enjoy a relaxing massage.More »
We write a lot about the functions of massage chairs and about the possibilities of their use. This time we are going back to the basic and often asked question: is it worth using a massage chair in general? You will learn about the impact of cyclic massage on our body by reading this article.More »
To ensure comfortable use of the Rest Lords website, we recommend that you use the latest browser version and update if necessary.
You need help
in choosing an armchair?
We will call you back and help you!